Tuesday 12 April 2011

Mother's day


It's taken me rather a long time to post this one, life seems to be in the fast lane again at the moment....

I wanted to share my lovely Mother's day treats with you.
My lovely children allowed me to sleep in until 8am (well they kept popping in to ask if I was awake prior to that)! I then came down stairs to be greeted with my breakfast, already made and a beautiful gift, made by Poppy.
Poppy had made me a lovely bag, as she knew I had been thinking of making one. She also wrapped her last four Jellybeans left over from Christmas and popped those inside. Poppy also created a beautiful card, and wrote a poem for me.....arrr these times are precious! Ruby and Fenton also made lovely cards. I shall treasure these memories xx

No comments:

Post a Comment