Saturday 30 April 2011

All change....

Well what a strange weekend I'm having! One minute life's events seems really quite consuming and create rather a sombre mood and the next I am dancing around and feeling totally elated....joyous times!

In case you are wondering....The continuing silent problem continues, but my heart leapt with joy when yesterday I learned that my beautiful sister was making a surprise visit to the UK, having not been here for ten whole years. She moved to America when she met and married an American man. I have loved spending the past two days in her company. I miss her so much.
Looking forwards to her visiting with all her little darlings for the whole of July xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've had a good couple of days! Your sister brought the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks R. I think you might be right!
    Loved reading your post but don't seem to be able to work out how to become a follower...any suggestions?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    Wordpress doesn't have a follow me button but you can add me to your reader within Blogger like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHyU4ETEb-I

    See you soon
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete